[Samba] Samba 4 Documentation Translation

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Fri Aug 26 15:21:14 UTC 2016

On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 14:13:59 +0200
Marc Muehlfeld via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> For example, during the last days I started updating minor stuff in
> the Wiki up to rewriting complete pages. If the translator group
> won't do the same for the foreign language documentation, it is
> quickly outdated or wrong.

Hi Marc, funny you should say that, Bob Donelson reported that the
heading for this page:

 https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Bidirectional_Rsync/Unison_based_SysVol_replication_workaround#Installation

Didn't match the content because it now uses 'osync' instead of
'unison'.

I checked and it was changed about a year ago, but who ever changed it,
hasn't kept it updated, there is at least one broken link and the conf
file for 'osync' has changed, so what was that you were saying about
getting out of date ;-)

I will update the page, but I also think the 'unison' page should be
brought back.

Rowland