[Samba] No logon servers avaialbe

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Thu Aug 25 21:23:48 UTC 2016

Thank you! Switching to ADS for security fixed it.  So is "security =
DOMAIN" being phased out?

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'