[Samba] Configure File System for Shadow Copy

Ricardo Pardim Claus ricardo.claus at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 22 18:46:56 UTC 2016

Dear Chris,
I appreciate the initial contact.
See if I understand your explanation.

Example:
I will create an SDB drive with 1 TB.
When I create LVM, I create two partitions, one with 900GB and 100GB with another. This 100GB partition I'll use to store the snapshots?

Or I create an SDB with 1TB, and when you create the LVM with lvcreate, I put only 900GB?

Soon after setting the shadow copy, I will set quota for AD group.
Thank you!