[Samba] Samba4 ADDC /w Windows SC login

Restemayer chris_restemayer at restemayerdds.com
Mon Aug 22 17:39:34 UTC 2016

As far as I know, yes.  Granted, active directory structure and making my own
certificate authority hierarchy is new territory for me, so I could be
missing or misinterpreting a step in the setup.  I'm actually going to
rebuild it today from scratch.  Compile from source on a fresh Fedora
install.  I'll log everything I do so if (when) it fails again, I'll start
posting my process on here to see if you guys can tell me where I'm dropping
the ball on this.  Thanks.