[Samba] User accounts being blocked

James Crouch jcrouch at decisionanalyst.com
Fri Aug 19 19:39:48 UTC 2016

I am fairly sure Samba will ignore GP password policies, but if you set the
policies with the samba tool command, then it should adhere to it, unless
you are running across the bug I mentioned. You would see multiple
badPwdCount increases for one bad password in the logs if you are
experiencing that bug.
-James Crouch