[Samba] Missing new NS record.

Zane Zakraisek doublezane at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:25:15 UTC 2016

Yes I shut down the original DC, and noticed most of the AD relient
services were hanging, and I think the culprit was DNS on the new DC.
Would you guys recommend waiting for 4.5, or switching to the BIND backend?
The only reason that I chose the internal DNS server in the first place was
that I thought Kai said the BIND side wasn't getting as much love these
days.