[Samba] Allow unencrypted TLS LDAP query

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Aug 19 06:58:31 UTC 2016

Or better, drop the ldap auth and go use kerberos auth, faster and more secure by default.

If you want to know the config, just ask me. Im running that.
Samba 4.4.5 ad, squid 3.5.19 + squidclamav-icap
With kerberos auth, fallback to NTLM auth, fallback to ldap(s)
and tip ahead, squid 3.5.20+ supports ldaps groups filters.
Only for squidguard i dont know if its supports ldaps.

Greetz,

Louis