[Samba] Storing Quotas in Active Directory

Greg Zartman gzartman at koozali.org
Fri Aug 19 00:17:24 UTC 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 7:07 AM, Rowland Penny via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Hi Greg, I take it what we discussed last time didn't work.

I did in fact create some custom schema mods that can store the quota
information, but it just seems to be an odd way to do it.   I am surprised
that others uses Samba 4 on *nix file servers don't talk about this more.
 What I'm doing does work in a sense, but I'm wondering what the proper way
to manage quotas on a Samba 4 file server?    So far, I've not found an
answer to this questions.

Thanks,

--
Greg J. Zartman
Board Member

Koozali SME Server
www.koozali.org

SME Server user, contributor, and community member since 2000