[Samba] samba ADDC dns setup? ( this is same for any MS server )

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 22:11:01 UTC 2016

Louis, please do believe I'm interested in what you wrote!

The main point is I don't have much time in front of me to really read (and
think about! it deserve it ;)) your mail. What you proposed is not about
the dumb bug from M$ servers, shame to them, not to us :p

Still haven't spent enough to read your mail, it is - from a user point of
view - really welcomed: DNS questions must be addressed in the right way
regarding Samba and thank you for your effort! I'll read it! carefully :)

DNS configuration must be addressed and we also must stop charging Samba
about M$ bugs, it's time we address it to get solution. Thanks to you,
again ;)