[Samba] Make domain users and groups available on local server

lingpanda101 at gmail.com lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 16:54:36 UTC 2016

Hello,

     Had an issue on one DC that wouldn't allow me to use 'id user' and
get results. Looked to the Wiki to troubleshoot and couldn't find a link
to a topic. I finally found the information I needed under 'Setup Samba
as an AD Domain Member'.  I would think this should be listed under
'Advanced configuration' as well? Is it listed elsewhere and I simply
over looked it? My issue was a invalid symbolic link. Thanks.

--
-James