[Samba] upgrading to 4.4+

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Aug 9 14:52:51 UTC 2016

Hai,

You can fix it, i did it here for my zarafa 7.2.3. after upgrading to samba 4.4.3.

Im running now with samba 4.4.5 , samba, my own packages,
backported from debian strectch.
Found here http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4
Please do read the readme.txt

And im now looking into zarafa 7.2.4, i upgraded zarafa already,
now checking for schema changes.

Greetz,

Louis