[Samba] Samba 4 ad client not syncing time

Dante F. B. Colò dante.colo at stwbrasil.com
Tue Aug 9 13:13:55 UTC 2016

yes, Ntpd is running on the same server that Samba is running which is ,I forgot to add "mssntp" on restrict parameter in ntp.conf, after that some client machines synced time with the server but not all of them  , i can sync time manually on any windows machine using command "net time \\ntpserver /set /yes" but the w32tm command has no effect. Sorry for my late response, i'm struggling here to make this thing works, anyway thanks for the help.