[Samba] samba, cups "Enable advanced printing features"

barış tombul bbtombul at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 08:29:51 UTC 2016

I share the printer  using samba+cups and as you can see from the picture
in the attachment,, i can't change the mono to color or i can't change the
number of copies and etc. Is there anything that i can change on the group
policy or security ? Could you please help me about this problem?

1. deployment driver (gpo)
2. gpupdate /force
3.restart client pc
4. problem >>  cannot enable advanced printing features

other system

manual printer installation

1. right click sharing printer
2. coonect
3. driver installation
4. no problem.  Enable advanced printing features >> Enabled