[Samba] winbind use default domain change impact on ACLs?

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 08:24:01 UTC 2016

As computers love numbers, I expect that won't change anything if you are
using system ACLs: ACLs on disk should be set using number (UID/GID) rather
than names.
If you are using Samba only ACLs (with "acl_xattr:ignore system acls = yes"
in smb.conf) I have no idea.

Anyway testing should not take much time, perhaps less than time needed to
answer you...