[Samba] Samba 4.2.0 stopped connecting through RSAT

Dee Peee tdeepakpatiyal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 09:26:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am using Samba AD since last 2.5 years with 120 systems connected to
domain services without any issues, but from last 15-20 days i am facing
few issues with samba AD

1. Samba AD doesn't responds to RSAT windows tools & some times it works
fine, but earlier it was working fine since the day it was installed.

2. On few of my systems i get  "Trust relationship errors" while login & I
have to rejoin the pc to work group and again have to join to my domain.

Please suggest if anything need to be optimized at my end.

Regards,
Deepak