[Samba] Samba 4.2.14 Group Policy (GPO) sync error

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Aug 5 09:26:07 UTC 2016

Hai,

> Windows can update the forward zone, but, if I understand it correctly,
> it doesn't update the reverse zone, Unix clients does neither
>
> Rowland
>
> --

Some more info on this.

- Windows 7/Static ip's
Here windows does update there forward and reverse zone,
but only when u use static ip, so to avoid problems here,
all my normal pcs have static ip.

- Windows 7/dhcp ip's
My dhcp clients only update te forward zones no reverve,
but this should be fixable, i just havent lookt into this (yet).
( i didnt need it (yet) )

Win 10, im configureing a pc now and settting up the gpo.
When done, i'll test that and report back how that goes.

Greetz,

Louis