[Samba] Unable to create GPO "Allow log on locally"

nanocosm at gmail.com nanocosm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:11:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've a Samba 4.4.5 AD DC working fine.
But when I try to create a GPO on "Computer Configuration>Policies>
Windows Settings>Security Settings>Local Policies>User Rights
Assignment>Allow Logon Locally" I can add Administrators, Domain Admin
to the listbox but I'm unable to apply.

When I click "Ok" or "Apply" the dialog won't close.

I tested this on a real Win2008R2 Server and it works here without problems.

Any ideas how to get out there? There aare no logs (neiter on
Samba-Server nor on the Windows RSAT client).

Thanks in advance