[Samba] Samba 4.2.14 Group Policy (GPO) sync error

rme at bluemail.ch rme at bluemail.ch
Thu Aug 4 10:02:18 UTC 2016

> Well, I am using IPv6 mainly for all services and don't want to disable it.
> Though I might try this temporary which will be quite a bunch of reconfiguration
>  to disable IPv6 in all services. So I will come back with results on this later.

I have completely disabled IPv6 on the server temporary as well as I removed the
second IPv4 address from the interface.

Unfortunately this didn't do any change to the result.

Still getting the same errors in Samba log.

[2016/08/04 11:49:23.546473,  1]
../auth/kerberos/gssapi_helper.c:291(gssapi_unseal_packet)
   gss_unwrap_iov failed:  Miscellaneous failure (see text): unknown mech-code 0
for mech 1 2 840 113554 1 2 2
[2016/08/04 11:49:23.546602,  0]
../source4/auth/gensec/gensec_gssapi.c:1051(gensec_gssapi_unseal_packet)
   gssapi_unseal_packet(hdr_signing=1,sig_size=45,data=144,pdu=176) failed:
NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

best regards,
Rainer