[Samba] FW: kerberos nfs4's principals and root access

Bruno Macadré bruno.macadre at univ-rouen.fr
Wed Aug 3 06:20:19 UTC 2016

Hi Rowland,

I've already read this article, but I never find how to indicate to
apache to read this file... After some research, I think I need to
install mod_auth_krb5 to specify at least how to find this keytab (even
if I don't need Apache authentication against Kerberos).

I will try this today and comme back to say if it works !

In fact i'm stuck between my two problems (root acces to Kerberised NFS
share / www-data access to userdir into a Kerberised NFS share),
contrary to what I thought It's the root acces the more difficult to
resolve...

Thanks Rowland,
Greetz,
Bruno