[Samba] NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR

Ricardo Pardim Claus ricardo.claus at yahoo.com.br
Tue Aug 2 13:04:14 UTC 2016

To follow the historical post, follow the link:
[Samba] NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR

|   |
| [Samba] NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR[Samba] NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR Ricardo Pardim Claus ricardo.claus at yahoo.com.br Mon Jul 25 17:27:10 UTC 2016 Previous message: [Samba] Samba domain member and rfc2307 user IDs  |
|  |
| Visualizar em lists.samba.org | Visualizado por Yahoo |
|  |
|   |