[Samba] Unlock domain user

Anderson Hoffmann do Carmo anderson.hoffmann at gsurfnet.com
Mon Aug 1 17:04:48 UTC 2016

Hi Rowland.

The command (samba-tool user enable 'user') is used to enable a user
account that has been disabled in AD, but it is not functional to unlock a
user account that has been locked by wrong password.

Anderson Hoffmann do Carmo
MCP | MTA | MCDST | MCTS | MCSA | MS | MOS |
ITIL-F | ISFS | CLOUDF | CI-SCS | VCA-DCV |