[Samba] Password must change

Carlos A. P. Cunha carlos.hollow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 19:30:51 UTC 2016

What I want is to get definiri X user had the expiration date on a date
and Y user on another date, but this date I could set.
The date when you arrive, you have to change this password.

When I use the command

samba-tool user setexpiry USER - noexpiry

it change the "Password must change: Tuesday, 19 Jan 2038 01:14:07 GMT"

I would like to do this, so that setting the date.