[Samba] wbinfo -u and -g gives no output

Oliver Werner oliver.werner at kontrast.de
Wed Apr 27 15:27:32 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,

do you have setup on DC or Member?

Thanks
OLIVER WERNER
Systemadministrator

Kontrast Communication Services GmbH
Grafenberger Allee 100, 40237 Düsseldorf, Germany

Fon  +49-211-91505-500
Fax  +49-211-91505-530
www.kontrast.de <http://www.kontrast.de/>

Amtsgericht Düsseldorf: HRB 26934
Geschäftsführer: Joachim Fischer, Anja Grote-Lutter, Leontine van der Vlist

 <https://www.facebook.com/kontrast.communication>     <https://twitter.com/KONTRAST_de>     <http://www.xing.com/companies/kontrastcommunicationservicesgmbh>     <http://www.linkedin.com/company/kontrast-communication-services-gmbh>     <https://vimeo.com/kontrastcs>     <http://instagram.com/kontrast_de>

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Please consider the environment and only print this if required.