[Samba] why samba-tool allows password reset against Windows DC ?

Yosel Lazaro Vera Gonzalez ylvera at estudiantes.uci.cu
Wed Apr 27 13:07:07 UTC 2016

The password encryption works because I can modify the password connected to a DC samba4, but the problem is when I try the same with the Windows DC.
I'm using a LDAP java library.
My question is: what is the samba-tool authentication method that you can reset password connected to a Windows DC using "samba-tool user setpassword Admin --newpassword=PASSWORD -H ldap://10.0.0.3 -U Admin"
or how can I do the ssl connection  using the port 636