[Samba] [samba] Vulnerability patch issue for 4.1.x

Shivappa ssangapur3 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 04:55:44 UTC 2016

Hi list,

When I back ported vulnerability patch to existing samba4.1.21, I'm facing many fileshare access functionality breaks.
(All issues are with DCE-RPC calls failures. Even though I have applied DCE-RPC patch)

I see vulnerability patches have been provided for 3.6.x, 4.0, 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 but I don't see 4.1 patch for this.

Many functions difference are there between 4.0, (4.1) , 4.2.

Is there any issue for samba-4.1 for patch availability ?

Hope I get some replies.

Regards,
Shivappa