[Samba] Winbind idmap question

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 10:16:58 UTC 2016

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for that, that solved the issue.

Unfortunately I get another issue: on one DC id <user> gives "no such user".
Adding domain (id ad.domain\\<user>) does not help.
Adding the whole domain (id ad.domain.tld\\<user>) does not help more.

I did checked PAM, NSS and Samba configurations, this server is using same
configurations as the two working DC. I'm puzzled.