[Samba] smbtorture tests specific to Badlock vulnerability fixes

Prasad Jagarlamudi jvvprasad78 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 07:41:50 UTC 2016

Hi Samba Team,
    With regards to fixes for Badlock & related vulnerabilities (ie 7 CVE
mentioned on badlock.org), are there any changes done for smbtorture tests
as-well?
    I am just wondering if there are any specific tests that need to be
invoked from smbtorture to test Badlock & related fixes (without invoking
all the tests).

    Please note I am not supposed to read any code level changes or details
and I assume this mailing list doesn't list any details specific code level
or internal details.

Thanks,
Prasad.