[Samba] wbinfo -u, wbinfo -g not working after samba update from 4.2.3 to 4.2.10

Sketch smblist at rednsx.org
Wed Apr 20 14:30:35 UTC 2016

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016, Dimitar Hristov wrote:

> Some more useful information - I compiled 4.2.11 on CentOS 7.2, and tested with the same configuration files and AD DC, running on MS Windows 2012 R2.

Not really useful.  CentOS's 4.2.10 is effectively 4.2.11.  Same with
Debian.  They just applied the security patches which made up 4.2.11 to
4.2.10, without bumping the version number.

Presumably because they already had the patches for internal testing for
some time, and 4.2.11 was released the same day that distros (and Samba)
did their coordinated security update release.