[Samba] Ldapsearch against Samba 4

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Tue Apr 19 21:28:07 UTC 2016

Hi Rowland,

Before I start with Sudoers LDAP I need to have the test system
replicate our production system, hence the need for sssd and a working
ldapsearch. Without that replicated capability any testing of new
capability is pointless.

The answer from Mathias Dufresne solved the ldapsearch problem.

regards,
John