[Samba] Problem with backup and initiation

Alexsandro Oliveira xsandroveira at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:35:30 UTC 2016

hello mathias

Thank you for answering, but there are still doubts.

Q1 - Where can I get a step by step on how to backup and restore the debian
8 For what do you spoke to; for me it was too technical could not reach.
Q 2 - Samba in debian 8 in compiled mode is not the startup script only in
so apt, how I handle it when Samba is compiled?

Grateful!
Alexsandro Oliveira
Note: I used Google Traslater am Brazilian.