[Samba] file rights tls key files.

Björn JACKE bjacke at SerNet.DE
Mon Apr 18 13:53:27 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-15 at 11:08 +0200 Reindl Harald sent off:
> >can you say, why you need 440 here? I can't think of a valid use case for that.
> >If another service should use a SSL certificate on that server, you would give
> >that service another certificate then and not reuse the AD server SSL cert
>
> wildcard certificates?

using the same private/public key pair on the DC and other servers might be
convenient but is a very bad idea from a security point of view. But if you
really want to do anything like that, knowingly that this is *bad*, you can
just copy the cert to some other place in the filesystem, where you also need
it.

Björn