[Samba] Fwd: How to apply the security patch ?

Alexsandro Oliveira xsandroveira at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 19:09:08 UTC 2016

Thanks Rowland

Just one more 3 questions:

1 - I do not need to stop the samba before running the make command?
2 - The command sequence are below are the same right?

./configure --with-whatever-options-you-used-originally
make
samba-service ad-dc stop
make install
samba-service ad-dc start

3 - My Samba domain controller will continue running smoothly?

Grateful!

Alexsandro Oliveira
Note: I used Google Traslater am Brazilian.