[Samba] Permission denied on GPT.ini (Event ID 1058)

Sébastien Le Ray sebastien-samba at orniz.org
Mon Apr 18 15:02:13 UTC 2016

Le 18/04/2016 16:45, L.P.H. van Belle a écrit :
> Ok based on  the MS link.
>
> Have you enabled under Computer Configuration in the navigation tree on the left side, navigate to Administrative Templates\System\Logon
>
> Enable "Always wait for the network at computer startup and logon"
>
> If not done yet.
>
> Greetz,
>
> Louis

Yes it is. The GpNetworkStartTimeoutPolicyValue key has been manually
set to 120 (but this does not make any difference, moreover the
corresponding GPO is also set)

What I cannot get is that GPO processing shouldn't start until network
is available, so something seems to "trick" windows in believing that
network is available (I disabled all but ethernet adapter in BIOS…)