[Samba] Domain member seems to work, wbinfo -u not (update2)

RITTER, Philippe philippe.ritter at caisse-des-medecins.ch
Mon Apr 18 09:38:28 UTC 2016

Hello

I'm joining your discussion, because I'm now facing the same problem probably as you.

Using Debian jessy, migrating just 1 jour ago to samba 4.2.10-Debian, I'm now unable to get wbinfo -u from my Windwos DC 2008R2

The error I'm getting is :
[2016/04/18 11:23:23.578815,  1] ../auth/gensec/spnego.c:664(gensec_spnego_create_negTokenInit)
  Failed to setup SPNEGO negTokenInit request: NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR

What is strange, is that I can get wbinfo -g

Thank you and regards
Philippe

[global]
        workgroup = CDM