[Samba] Domain member seems to work, wbinfo -u not (update3)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Sun Apr 17 16:04:52 UTC 2016

Hai Rowland,

Yes its weird, did some more testing and only the printer driver upload didnt work, but everything else on my servers work.
I checked so many logs today, and no errors found.
I'll up the loglevels of a few servers tomorrow.

> Have you tried leaving the domain, deleting the keytab and then
> re-joining the domain ?
Yes, i did, i tested some things also on with the kerberos and this works all fine. So must rule out kerberos again.

> If I remember correctly, you use your own certificates, I don't, I
> wonder if this could be a problem ?
No, i checked that to, that was the first i checked.

And strangly
wbinfo --user-info username , works also fine.
Maybe its a "cosmatic" bug since everything works but like a bug in how the out is done,.. now im just bit guessing..  its really strange.

.. I'm done for today...
I'll make a good log tomorror for debugging and post it, maybe someone will see something..

Greetz,

Louis