[Samba] Domain member seems to work, wbinfo -u not

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Apr 15 11:29:55 UTC 2016

Hai,

I can confirm this also for the Debian 4.3.7 packages.
My print server works fine, but..

wbinfo -g all groups.
wbinfo -u nothing.

wbinfo -p  success
wbinfo -t  sucess

all i added was the some tls parameters.
tls enabled = yes
tls keyfile = ....
tls certfile = ....
tls cafile = ....

smbd -V
Version 4.3.7-Debian  ( recompiled version of debian Sid )
id username works.
getent passwd username works.

And other server, exact same setup but running :
smbd -V
Version 4.2.10-Debian

With same smb.conf and same modifications works fine.

No errors in any log.

Greetz,

Louis