[Samba] BADLOCK - samba 3.6.23 and Trust relationship

Johan GLENAC johan.glenac at ac-guyane.fr
Thu Apr 14 15:52:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

Due to "Red Hat Vulnerability Response: BADLOCK", an automatic samba
package RHEL5 update was apply on our system.
This broke "The trust relationship between this workstation and the
primary domain failed" (error message logon client) in my environnement
production.

So, I use now 3.6.23-12.el5_11, I see they are new directive for
smb.conf and some others more restrict by default.

My question (even if I bypass security Badlock): it's possible to get
the right functionnal fallback directive smb.conf without downgrade
samba version?

All computers clients are windows7 (up2date) and we use samba with
openldap.

Thank you and sorry for my english.

PS: we are planning a samba 4 installation as soon as possible.

--
AC-GUYANE <mailto:Johan.Glenac at ac-guyane.fr>
*Johan GLENAC*