[Samba] wiki : Configuring Point'n'Print .

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Tue Apr 12 16:53:20 UTC 2016

Hello Louis,

Am 12.04.2016 um 15:25 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle:
> Setup the [print$] share
> *	Set permissions on the share ( >>  ok, here setting permissions on the share.  <<<  )
> It is recommended, that normal users just have read-only access to the share, while the group granted the SePrintOperatorPrivilege to ("Domain Admins" in the example), is able to write to that share. Permissions can be set using

I changed this into:

* Set permissions on the filesystem of the share

It is recommended, that normal users have read-only access on the
filesystem of the entire share, while the group granted the
SePrintOperatorPrivilege to ("Domain Admins" in the example), is able to
write to it. Permissions can be set using...

I hope, it shows more clear where to set the ACLs now.

Regards,
Marc