[Samba] [Half OT?] Waiting for completion of Startupscript before logon

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Tue Apr 12 14:41:51 UTC 2016

Hi list!

I'm pretty sure, that this topic is at least half OT, but I really
don't know where otherwise I can ask...

So, I got my Network with Samba 4.1.6 as AD-Controller to work.
I configured Startup-, Shutdown- and Logon-Scripts and they run well.

The only problem is, that the user can logon where the Startup-Script
yet run...
And I can't see any "Dos-Window" with the output of Startup- and
Shutdown-Scripts.

Could someone say me, how can I set this for my network?

Thanks a lot!
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)