[Samba] Home directory of AD-User

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Tue Apr 12 05:24:57 UTC 2016

Miguel Medalha <medalist at sapo.pt> schrieb:

> Well, sometimes you just *have* to do some file serving out of an AD DC.
> It happened to me.
> In that case, if you don't have "browsable = yes" on a share, that share
> will not appear in the Computer Management applet in Windows and you
> won't be able to set its share permissions.

I removed the double browseable, but the situation didn't change...

But I have notice something stranger: the problem just happen with two users
in the "Domain Admins"-group.
With another user, not in this group, new created files and directories have
the right owner...

Any idea?

I'll try later to reconfigure the share using ACL.

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)