[Samba] SerNet - Samba 4.3 and ssh password logins

Marcel de Reuver marcel at de.reuver.org
Mon Apr 11 14:36:39 UTC 2016

Setup PAM to use winbind on this fileserver, see
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setup_Samba_as_an_AD_Domain_Member#Authenticating_Domain_users_via_PAM
for the details.

You can restrict access to AD group "linuxusers" by
replacing pam_winbind.so with pam_winbind.so
require_membership_of=linuxusers in the auth configuration.

regards,
Marcel