[Samba] SYSVOL Replication in a Windows-driven AD environment

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Apr 11 13:51:30 UTC 2016

What you can try.

Map the sysvol share from the samba to a driveletter on the DC.

Add :  acl_xattr:ignore system acls = yes
Too the sysvol share on samba.

Use deltacopy to copy the sysvol

I havent tried it, but above seams logical and can work, you just have to try it yourself.

If deltacopy does not work, try cwRsync or robocopy.

Deltacopy
http://www.aboutmyip.com/AboutMyXApp/DeltaCopy.jsp

cwrsync
https://www.itefix.net/cwrsync