[Samba] how to manually specify domain controllers

Dennis Xu dxu at uoguelph.ca
Mon Apr 11 12:55:12 UTC 2016

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your reply. I have FreeRadius installed on both Samba servers and authenticate to Active Directory domain controllers(not the local Samba server). In this scenario, there is possibility that both Samba servers pick up the same domain controller(using DNS resolution) to authenticate which could cause uneven load problem.

Dennis

Dennis Xu, MASc, CCIE #13056
Analyst 3, Network Infrastructure
Computing and Communications Services(CCS)
University of Guelph

519-824-4120 Ext 56217
dxu at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs