[Samba] GPO, multiple DCs, sites and sysvol

Sébastien Le Ray sebastien-samba at orniz.org
Fri Apr 8 08:33:40 UTC 2016

This is all about DC location
My workstations are correctly assigned to sites and correctly use their
site DC to authenticate
But this does not apply to Sysvol connection establishement (I saw a
workstation on site A, authenticated on DC of site A (alive), fetching
GPO from site B, no matter the configuration). To me it seems to be
related to the lack of DFS handling

Regards