[Samba] Samba_dlz, dhcp with the reverse zone error TSIG]]

cosme at crearq.co.cu cosme at crearq.co.cu
Thu Apr 7 12:21:09 UTC 2016

I having compiled Samba-4.4.0 with with Bind9 everything works ok

Although the case of the reverse zone bind_dlz the module does not add
automatically, you can make the tools for entrono
windows or samba-tool.

I added my reverse zone
dns samba-tool zonecreate <Your-AD-DNS-Server-IP-or-hostname>
0.99.10.in-addr.arpa

According to the wiki

Integrating DHCP with Samba_dlz and bind9

The PC updated from the DHCP with the direct area without problems but not
for reverse not, or that area must be done manually with

samba-tool dns add <Your-AD-DNS-Server-IP-or-hostname>
0.99.10.in-addr.arpa 55 PTR demo.samdom.example.com

In my log does not give me any message only direct area

I imagine it must be a key problem for the reverse zone but
and implement it for dhcp ??

As TSIG link Samba4, bind9 and dhcp ???

Regards