[Samba] Using rsync to backup user redirected documents on ReadyNAS

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:58:14 UTC 2016

The user who really run rsync to write on disk must be able to aboid rights
issues because it is used to copy files and directories which it does not
own.
So yes your isseu comes from the fact your user on rsync client is not
root. You can add that user to "domain admins" if you have something to
make all "domain admins" member becoming root user on rsync client system.