[Samba] Joining an 2008R2 a Samba AD Takes forever.

Cesar DiMartino cesardimartino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:25:05 UTC 2015

That's log.Samba in freebsd. The error is generated by a call to rndc. The
error itself is a msg from rndc which Samba seems to install even If you
chose samba internal in the options for the port (installs bind9). I don't
know if some Samba update script  is trying to call rndc by default or it's
necessary for Samba Internal Dns to work. Anyways seems that is related to
the FreeBsd port more than Samba itself.