[Samba] exam projects

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Sep 24 18:29:07 UTC 2015

And take this to the proper mailing list(s) to choose your hardware and
distro.  Then come back here (as I have done) for the specific Samba
questions.

Again, I do not like the Raspberry line up.  It requires a special remix
from any of the distros.  There are armv7 boards out there that are
being mainlined into the kernel work and each distro has their method to
drop theirs on a nice list of boards with little effort by the installer.