[Samba] bad password lockout on 4.2.4

mourik jan heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Thu Sep 24 13:00:16 UTC 2015

Yes, I found out what DC. I need to know what is causing the failed
authentication attemps, it could be:

- windows workstation logons
- dovecot
- sogo
- postfix
- remote file access
- any apache ldap authentication
- any of the online intranet sites
- you name it, it's all linked to our AD

If I knew what IP address the attempted bind came from, I'd know where
to start looking...