[Samba] Problem since my second DC are online

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Tue Sep 22 11:38:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yesterday (Monday 21-sept.-2015), I resolved my problem with corrupted
users (thanks again to mathias dufresne).

Now my new DC - DC03 - (Windows 2008 R2) can receive all users, computers
and group from dc01.

But this morning some computers refused to login with error :

The security database on the server does not have a computer account for
this workstation trust relationship

The workaround is shutdown computer - remove power word, waiting 30 sec -
and after start computer.

But I have also this problem on DC03, I cannot connect direcly to that
server.
DC03 is a virtual machine.

I don't know what's happen ?

Anyone can help me again ?